VINASAMEX ORGANIC BLACK PEPPER POWDER 40Gr
Organic certifications: USDA, EU, Korea, JAS.
Ingredients: 100% Organic Black Pepper, clean, unmixed, and without impurities.
Packaging: Glass jars, convenient to use, long-term storage.
Shelf life: 24 months from the manufacturing date printed on the package.
- Peppercorns have a round seed shape, black color, even size, small grain, spicy smell, and spicy taste.
- Peppercorns are 100% natural, with no preservatives, no additives, and retain intact seed crust, ensuring food safety and hygiene.
Purpose of use:
- Used to marinate foods (meat, fish) fried, baked, fried, stored, beef stew,… Helps to eliminate the odorous, fishy smell of meat and fish to create a more characteristic aroma for the dish.
- Added to sauces, Peppercorns help to increase the taste of food, stimulating the taste buds, and improving digestion, and absorption of food nutrition.
Instruction for use: Use a pepper grinder to ground it or use it directly.
Safe organic ingredients, usable for both pregnant women and babies.
Some cautions when using Black Pepper:
- Do limit the use of black pepper before cooking because the cooking temperature can cause black pepper to transform into toxic substances, causing the risk of cancer. Prolonged cooking also causes black pepper to lose its characteristic flavor. It is best to add this spice to the dish as soon as it is cooked.
- In the process of storing black pepper, if the pepper shows signs of mold, you should rather dry it in the sun instead of putting it in a roasting pan.
- To avoid buying powdered pepper with petioles or weak pepper to increase weight, buy whole-grain black pepper and grind instead.
Storage: Grind the right amount of use each time. Keep in a cool, dry place, protected from direct sunlight.
- Grown and processed per Organic standards, FairForlife, UEBT.
- Closed production process and strict quality monitoring, transparent and clear traceability records.