VINASAMEX ORGANIC STAR ANISE POWDER 40Gr
Organic certifications: USDA, EU, Korea, JAS.
Ingredients: 100% Organic star anise powder, clean, unmixed, and without impurities.
Packaging: Glass jars, perforated lids, convenient to use.
Shelf life: 24 months from the manufacturing date printed on the package.
- Fine powder, 60 mesh, organic standard.
- Yellow color, aroma, mildly sweet and sour taste.
- Essential oil content > 8%.
Purpose of use:
- Used to marinate meat, and fish before cooking, stir-frying, baking, storing, and beef stewing. It helps to eliminate the fishy smell of food and increase the attractive taste of food. At the same time, the medicinal substances in the composition of star anise also help increase the digestibility of nutrients.
- Make soap with a natural aroma and exfoliating ability.
Safe organic ingredients, usable for both pregnant women and babies
Vinasamex’s Star anise and Star anise products:
- Star anise is grown in high mountainous areas in Van Quan, Trang Dinh districts – Lang Son province, per Organic standards, FairForlife, UEBT.
- Processed into high-end product lines that meet export standards to the EU, US, Japan, and Korean markets … such as star anise flowers, broken star anise, powder, star anise tea bag cut, and essential oil, …
- The closed production process, strict quality monitoring, and transparent and clear traceability records.