VINASAMEX ORGANIC WHITE PEPPER 50Gr
Organic certifications: USDA, EU, Korea, JAS.
Ingredients: 100% Organic, clean, unmixed, and impurity-free.
Packaging: Glass jars, convenient to use, long-term storage.
Shelf life: 24 months from the manufacturing date printed on the package.
- Peppercorns have a round seed shape, white color, even size, granules, spicy smell, and spicy taste.
- Pepper is 100% natural, with no preservatives, additives, and intact seed crust retained, ensuring food safety and hygiene.
Purpose of use:
- Used to marinate foods (meat, fish) fried, baked, fried, stored, and beef stew. It helps eliminate the odorous, fishy smell of meat and fish to create a more characteristic aroma.
- Added to dipping sauces and sauces to help increase food taste, stimulate taste buds, and make more delicious and attractive dishes.
Instruction for use: Use a pepper grinder to ground it or use it directly.
Some notes when using White Pepper:
- Do limit the use of pepper before cooking because the cooking temperature can cause pepper to transform into toxic substances. Cooking for a long time also causes the consumption to lose its characteristic flavor. Therefore, it is best to add this spice to the dish as soon as cooked.
- In storing pepper, if it shows signs of mold, you should choose to dry it in the sun instead of putting it on the roasting pan.
- To avoid buying powdered pepper with petioles or weak pepper to increase weight, buy whole grain pepper and grind instead.
Safe organic ingredients, usable for both pregnant women and babies.
Storage: Cool, dry place, protected from direct sunlight.
- Grown and processed per Organic standards, FairForlife, UEBT.
- The closed production process, strict quality monitoring, and transparent and clear traceability records.