ORGANIC PEPPER POWDER 40Gr
Organic certifications: USDA, EU, Korea, JAS.
Ingredients: 100% Organic Black Pepper Powder, clean, unmixed, and without impurities.
Packaging: Glass jar, perforated lids, convenient to use.
Shelf life: 24 months from the manufacturing date printed on the package.
- Fine powder, < 0.420 mm, brown, typical aroma, spicy taste, organic standard.
- Piperine content accounts for over 4%.
Purpose of use:
- Used to marinate foods (meat, fish) fried, baked, fried, stored, and beef stew. It helps eliminate the odorous, fishy smell of meat and fish to create a more characteristic aroma.
- Adding to sauces and sauces helps to increase the taste of food, stimulating the taste buds, and increasing the digestion and absorption of food.
Safe organic ingredients, usable for both pregnant women and babies.
Storage: Cool, dry place, protected from direct sunlight.
- Grown and processed per Organic standards, FairForlife, UEBT.
- The closed production process, strict quality monitoring, and transparent and clear traceability records.