Prepare the ingredients:
• 200g all-purpose flour
• 90g butter
• 10g pure cinnamon powder
• 5g baking soda
• 2 eggs
• 110g brown sugar
• Put the flour and baking soda into a large bowl and mix well.
• Next, put the butter and 75g of brown sugar in another bowl and mix well. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until you have a creamy mixture.
• Knead the dough into a smooth ball, then wrap it in plastic wrap and let it rest in a cool place for 2 hours.
• Knead the dough and shape it into round cookies.
• Sprinkle a mixture of cinnamon powder and the remaining brown sugar on top of each cookie. Bake in the oven at 180°C for 15 minutes, until the cookies are evenly cooked. Take them out and enjoy!