If you add a little bit of cloves to the shrimp stir-fry, it will create a surprisingly delicious aroma and taste. You should try it!
Prepare the ingredients:
• 300g whole shrimp, with shells on
• 3 tablespoons of oyster sauce
• 1.5 tablespoons of sugar
• Minced garlic and shallots
• 1 clove
• A little bit of sugar for coloring
• Fresh coconut water
Steps to follow:
- Marinate the shrimp with minced garlic, shallots, oyster sauce, sugar, and pepper.
- To create the color, heat oil and sugar in a pan until the sugar turns amber. Add the shrimp and stir until the marinade is absorbed by the shrimp.
- Add fresh coconut water to the shrimp and simmer until the liquid is almost evaporated. Add a little bit of clove and adjust the seasoning as needed. You can adjust the amount of water to your preference, depending on whether you want it to be more or less soupy. However, avoid simmering the shrimp for too long as it can cause overcooking. For large shrimp, simmer for about 10 minutes. When the liquid has reduced enough, add scallions and turn off the heat.
This will be a special dish that Vinasamex guarantees your family’s children will love. You should try making it to enjoy with your family. Wish you success!